Monday, October 10, 2005

So I was making out with Ashton Kutcher...

...in my dream last night, which is all very strange because I am not in the least attracted to him. The even stranger part is that we were in my bed and when I looked past him, I noticed there was another girl also sleeping in my bed- no girl that I recognize. Then of course as it all starts to get good, my stupid alarm goes off. Have you ever been in the middle of a really good dream when your alarm goes off and you keep your eyes closed, press snooze, and pray that you fall back asleep and resume the dream? Yea well I tried that and it didn't work. I have no boyfriend & I'm not having sex, dear God can't I at least finish my damn dream? Apparently not.

Dreams are crazy though and I have had some really nutty ones including a period of time in which all I dreamt about were alligators. Ive looked up the stuff in those dream books but it never makes any sense. One of my other recent dreams was me and a whole bunch of people were at this hotel/rec center type thing for what looked like project graduation, except we were all in our 20's. The strange thing, even though it wasnt strange at the time, was that everyone was topless. It was no big deal in the dream, but looking back of course it makes me wonder. To top it all off, in the midst of this topless extravaganza there is a cupcake stand where the mother of one of my good friends is selling cupcakes, also topless. Very very strange.

I wonder if you can make yourself dream about something. Wouldn't that be a neato trick. With the amount of times I have seen that Elizabethtown trailer you would think I would be having dreams about Orlando Bloom. Unfortunately I am not that lucky.

I'll tell you who has made a few appearances in my dreams lately, Viggo Mortensen. Now he's not most ladies top pick, but there is something about him that is extremely intriguing. For you single ladies, go see A History of Violence, it's a guaranteed Viggo dream inducer. For you ladies in relationships, go buy a cheerleader outfit and then go see it. Your boyfriend will thank me.

No comments: