Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mood of the moment = bitchy

If you are thinking "big surprise" then you read this blog far too much.

Nah, I'm not that bad am I? I think I'm just more apt to write when something pisses me off.

Anyways, it only seems fitting that on the day of my finance midterm it is rainy and stormy. I have been studying like a crazy person for the past 5 days and there are still some concept which elude me. I spent 6 hours just last night working on triangular arbitrage, and I think I finally get it, which great, but all it will take is the professor to throw in some damn twist (which you know they always do) for me to get all screwed up and make it look like I didnt study one damn bit.

Due to this excessive studying I haven't been sleeping much. Well that and the little monster that lives above us is allowed to stomp around at all hours of the night. He's like 3 years old, he should not be up at 1am. I'm convinced that there isnt even any furniture up there, its just a big race track that he runs on at night.

So, because of not sleeping much, I move slower in the morning, but am still able to get out on time. Well, there's nothing like getting to your subway stop to see that yet again something is on fire and your train service is delayed. So, because of that I had to rush to Grand Central to try and catch my train. I did. Great right? Well you would think so, except that my train ended up getting to Stamford station 20 minutes late, just enough time for me to miss the last shuttle to work- so I walk. So you are thinking I am a whiny little snot, but this is a long walk- I mean long enough that they provide shuttle service. So I am walking. It's cold, its drizzling, but worst of all its windy as hell. I am trying to push forward, but it feels like 3 grown men are pulling me backwards. I am carrying my purse, my lunch, and my bag, which contains my 40 pound finance book. In a matter of 25 minutes I have gone from a fresh face and soft hair to watery eyes, runny nose, and giant knot of hair.

And its 10:30am and I am hungry for lunch. This is not a good start.

No comments: