Friday, October 21, 2005

I would give my right arm for some french toast right now

Well it's my first day off in 11 days and guess what time I slept in until- 8:30am.

Yes, I officially have the "I'm old now so I can't sleep in anymore no matter what time I go to bed" disease. But it wasn't all me this morning, I woke up due partially to the sounds of helicopters and sirens- which is always lovely. Well it turns out that the West 4th subway station, that I could probably hit with a rock from my apt, is on fire and evacuated. Kind of interesting part is that this is the one day I dont have to go to work, and if I did have to go to work, I get to that subway stop at 8:05 am precisely everyday- which is exactly the time the fire was reported.

And now for randomness:

I love Ellen, but doesn't she ever get tired of dancing at the beginning of her shows? Can you imagine being in a shit mood and having to go out there and dance around?

Those nextel phones, with their walkie talkie like annoyingness, should be destroyed. I loathe them and the people who talk on them.

Do you ever think you will get to a point in your life where this article leaves you thinking "yea, that's a good idea".

I have been searching online for a ticket home for thanksgiving and refuse to purchase one because for the price of a ticket from NYC to Orlando, I could purchase 2 tickets to London. Does this make sense to anyone? Not I.

Alright. Enough avoiding writing my midterm paper. Ciao.

No comments: