Friday, June 17, 2005

Which one of you bitches is obsessed with me?

Well I guess we all knew it was going to happen.

But did anyone think it would happen this quick? I guess I should be happy for her, but I am still adjusting to the weirdness of it all. I really love Nicole Kidman too so I guess I was secretly wishing they were back together. However, my wishes having to do with the opposite sex never come true or else I wouldn't be writing right now, I'd be in bed with Christian Bale. Ahh Christian. I need to see Batman Begins this weekend, has anyone seen it yet?

I went to the "Drive In Movies at the Rock" last night to watch Rosanna Arquette's film. It was pretty cool even though it was rainy and Rosanna showed up to introduce the film and then sat and watched it with us. If it doesn't rain tomorrow night maybe I'll head out there again. Tonight, its Rink Bar.

In "Laura is a freak magnet" news- I got two phonecalls from an "unknown" number yesterday. The first one I didn't answer and the second time they left a message. Now first imagine some scary little gremlin voice. Now imagine that voice saying "Laura when are you coming home...I'm waiting for you". Yea, that was the message. No it wasn't any of my friends or anything like that.

I wish I could say this is an isolated event, but it isn't. A year or so ago some idiots found my screen name and proceeded to bother me asking me questions about highschool and then random things about my current friends. Needless to say they were blocked, although I never found out who they were. Then last year I got a message on my machine of a guy singing the whole "you are my sunshine" song to me. No idea who it was, I listened to it like a billion times. Again, and unknown number.

Most recently before yesterday, back in September I was home in FL for my dad's bday and I got a text msg from someone with a 321 area code (Melbourne, where I am from). The message said "I love you more than you know". I replied back and said " I think you have the wrong number". Then they said "No I dont think so". And that was it. I googled the number and was only able to find out that it was a cell phone.

So yea, who is this freak and why the hell are they obsessed with me? Im just a regular girl. Anyways, I was looking at my site hits this morning and noticed that there was a google reference. I love those because people always get to my site from searching for crazy things. Well guess what this google search was: "get laura now". And the paranoia continues...

No comments: