Wednesday, June 15, 2005

This shit is bananas

Well what a damn crazy week I have had. I've told this story oh so many times now that I am going to have to give you the short version because I just don't have the energy. On Monday I was at a regular doctor's appointment at school and was getting blood taken when I blacked out and go into what my doctor said was 3 separate seizures. Ever since I was little I have had a thing with fainting but I had thought I outgrew any kind of reaction. Apparently not. Anyways, when I finally came to after the third "seizure", I had lost all the feeling in my hands, my body temp had dropped to like 93 degrees and wasn't breathing very well. Before I could even really realize what was happening the paramedics were there and I was being loaded onto a stretcher, oxygen mask and all. While riding in the ambulance I was just in state of shock and confusion, luckily the hospital was really close. Anyways, to sum this all up, I was in the ER for most of the day getting bloodwork done and a catscan. Everything came out normal and they would like to say that it was just a case of fainting considering the circumstance, but they are unable to say (due to me shaking and my eyes rolling back) that it definitely wasn't a seizure unless they witnessed it themselves. So long story short, I am doing well, relieved everything came back normal, and have no plans to get any blood drawn for a very long time.

So yea, that was my Monday.

The rest of the week so far has been pretty good, thank god we are moving away from this heatwave. It has been so unbearable, I dont know how those guys walk around in business suits. I walk around in tank tops and cotton skirts and I am still dying of heat. The next step is to shave my head but I am convinced my skull wont be attractive.

Alrighty Im out of here. Hey NYC'ers- whats the best place to get really good Sangria?

No comments: