Friday, June 24, 2005

Watch out world, Tom Cruise apparently knows everything

Alright so I came across this article this morning about Tom Cruise and Matt Lauer in a heated interview on the TODAY Show. All I can say is that if those Tom Cruise quotes are correct, and Im sure they are, then Tom Cruise sounds like he is on his way to being more and more disliked.

Well its officially 5 days before I leave for sunny San Diego. I am really excited, but I would be more excited if the trip there wasn't going to be hell on earth. My best friend's mother is a flight attendant and gave me a free roundtrip ticket to wherever they fly. Sweet right? Of course. I am so completely thankful for it. Unfortunately, they only fly out of Islip airport in Long Island.

Check out my trip to Cali:

Taxi to bus stop at 40th street
Take the Hampton Jitney for an hour to Long Island
Take taxi from dropoff point to the airport
Wait at airport 2 hours early (its a standby ticket)
Take off and fly to Baltimore- switch planes
Take off and fly to New Mexico- sit for 30 minutes
Take off and land in San Diego- 100 billion hours later

Something tells me that I will either arrive in a shitty ass mood or totally smashed.

Its going to be a good time though. I have plans to explore San Diego, party it up on the beach on the 4th, and spend a day in Temecula Valley doing some wine tasting. The best part is that my LA guy is driving down for 2 days to spend time with me- yay!

Alrighty, back to writing this damn paper.

No comments: