Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Where are you sexy little bastards?

So I woke up this morning with that feeling that something was suppose to happen today. All morning it drove me crazy because I couldn't think of what the hell it was. Then it hit me. Fleet Week begins today. Now for most of you this is no big deal, but for someone who has a major thing for Navy boys in uniform, this is Christmas in May.

So when I finally realized the parade of ships had started 4 hours earlier, I threw on some clothes and walked out to the river to see if I could catch a glimpse of any of the ships coming in. Well I saw 2, yippy, and then proceeded to walk all the way down to battery park just to catch a smidge of anything navy-esque. Well an hour later I was riding home on the subway glimpse and smidgeless.

My roommate and I were on our way to the Upright Citizens Brigade show when I was telling her about missing the festivities and as I spoke a subway car filled with navy boys flew by me. This continued to happen throughout the night. At one point Im not even sure if I actually saw them or I had started to hallucinate flashes of white. My best friend is a Navy pilot so I have met loads of Navy boys and have had such great times hanging out with them, which I would like to have more of, but I just can't find them.

If I could just befriend one of them so I could get inside info on where all the parties were and stuff that would be great, but I am yet to do so. I read on somone else's blog that Fleet Week headquarters is normally at Red Rock West so maybe I'll give that a whirl.

March your asses on down to the West Village


Thought of the day:
Does anyone else get incredibly happy when seeing this ipod commercial?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your the sexy little girl! I want to fuck you all over, thx

Anonymous said...

You are probally so sexy, I want to fuck you and lick your wet pussy, thx