Tuesday, May 24, 2005

As if you needed more proof

10 Reasons why I am weird

1) I keep certain people I find incredibly annoying on my buddy list just because their away messages are some of the most retarded I have ever seen and continually piss me off

2) I hate donuts and have never had a cup of coffee

3) I become more emotionally distraught over harm to animals than harm to humans

4) I get teary eyed at Publix commercials

5) I can be aroused with a man's display of knowledge of history and art (and no I dont mean old fogies, I mean guys around my age you sickies)

6) I once considered an offer to lick a friends balls in exchange for a slice of pizza (if thats not extreme hunger, I dont know what is)

7) I am convinced this place puts something drug-a-licious in their drinks, and not in a good way

8) I really don't like Russell Crowe. I don't know anything about him or much about his movie career, but I genuinely dislike him.

9) I am secretly dying to know what is going on with the cast of MTV's Laguna Beach

10) I think these are nasty nasty little sandwiches - I know someone else out there has to agree


Now that I have shared, give me a reason why you are weird, because let's face it, we both know you are.

No comments: