Friday, March 18, 2005

Just another day in the life on an NBC intern

So I was just walking around the building to go do my satellite feed when I came around a corner and bumped into Kevin Nealon!!! Of course I couldn't remember his name to save the life of me, but I knew he was from SNL and tons of other things. So anyways, he asked me how to get to the 17th floor from where he was (trust me, this building is so confusing)- so I responded only after I realized I was standing there, probably with my mouth open, not saying a word since the moment I saw him. Anyways, he smiled and said thanks and the nice lady he was with also said thanks. Man he is super tall.

Then on my way back Dan Barbosa held the door open for me. Ok, so he's not famous, but it was funny to see him in person. For those of you who don't know, he is a producer of the TODAY show and they did a little stint on him trying to get a date with Tara Reid. Snippet here He is actually much better looking in real life. I wonder how often that is the case....

Also- I was really happy to find out that like 600+ interns applied this semester and they only took like 150 of them. I knew it was competitive, but I didn't know it was THAT competitive- yay me!

Ok that's it, just had to share!

No comments: