Thursday, January 20, 2005

Man I love 4 day work weeks

You know, there are actually a good deal of companies now that have made their work week into four 12 hour days or something like that. Off the bat it sounds great, but I don't know, 12 hours?

Anyways, it's Thursday and we all know what that means...The O.C tonight, woohoo! It's also the Apprentice premiere- hopefully it will be good. I saw a couple of boardroom clips yesterday, but not enough to make a judgement on whether or not it will be a good season.

Thank the Lord it is back in the 30's today. Maybe I will make the dreaded trip to the grocery store now. I tell ya, it gets far too easy to just order in or go out when it gets this cold- not to mention pricey. However, my dilemma is this. I have a half-size refridgerator. Yea. Actually..its probably not even half-size, but its bigger than those portable ones you buy for dorm rooms. One of the many perks of an old West Village apartment. Anyways, the actual refridgerator part is small of course, but the freezer is super small. It can probably fit maybe 3 lean cuisines and an ice cube tray. So needless to say its not like I can prepare a lot of meals and keep them on hand- and trust me. I am so sick of salads and sandwiches. Not to mention I am sharing this refridgerator with a roommate, so its not like all the space is mine. Most of the time my day is from 9am to 8:30pm and by the time I get home there is no way in hell I want to cook. I need to brainstorm on some good/easy dinners and lunches I could make- any suggestions?

Wow, that was about one paragraph too many about my refridgerator.

Well it's getting close to Inauguration time so I'm going to get some stuff done before I tune in. That's another NBC perk- they encourage having the tv on in every office. Works for me.

No comments: