Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Freeeeezing...literally

So my long awaited "look out my window and see my first New York snow" has finally come. It looked so pretty all over the ground and I found myself constantly looking around and smiling while I was outside. This could be because my face was frozen that way.

So I know I've been neglecting this blog bigtime lately, but with school and work and all the other stuff going on something has got to give and it was this blog among other things. You didn't miss too much though. I was pretty sick all week and am still fighting the remnants of this cold/flu thing. Work has been crazy busy, but super interesting as always. School has been ok too- I did fall asleep in one class last week though. I'm pretty sure someone noticed because I did one of those all of the sudden shakes when you wake yourself up...then I tried to play it off like I was brushing something off me. Yea, it was pretty transparent.

Oh and this was pretty cool...
Brian, Ann, and I were walking back to my apartment from a movie on Tuesday night and guess who we passed walking right by my street? None other than Martin Scorcese. Brian noticed him first because he had made eye contact with him. Pretty neato ehh?

Oh, and for those of you who are thinking, "What can I get for Laura since I was a little bitch and didn't get her anything for Christmas?"....well here is your answer: A San Francisco artist did a cool painting of the street I live on and I want it! Check it out here.

No comments: