Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Oh Dear God

Well Im sure some of you have seen this already....but seriously, this is the harriest mofo I've ever seen. The great thing is that he seems to be remarkably happy and have high aspirations for himself. Good for him. I've never been a lover of the hair, but its interesting to know that there is probably some woman out there that is turned on by this guy. People are wierd. Wherever she is, I hope they meet and have lots of hairy sex and babies.

On another note, Ive been hooked on the Olympics, which Im normally not. I dont know if you guys saw the US Mens swim relay last night, but it was kickass. We won a gold....well THEY won a gold, you know what I mean. I like womens gymnastics too. That girl Mohini is awesome I think, seems nice too.

Ok, well off to do more errands. T minus 9 days until the NYC move.

No comments: