Monday, August 09, 2004

I have a home in NYC!!!!!

Well after an excruciating time looking for an apartment here (more detail later)....we finally found a place, and right where we had hoped it would be! We found a 2br apartment on Cornelia St. in the West Village and we couldnt be happier. It is the cutest street with so many things around it, I wouldnt even know where to start. The food on this street alone is amazing. We are right across the street from the Cornelia Street Cafe.We close on the apartment tomorrow at 3pm and then its time for drinks a plenty. I think I am beaming right now, what a relief. It is seriously so gorgeous of an area and the apartment is cute and small and definitely something we can make a home. It turns out my subway line is right around the corner and I dont have to switch at all. Washington Square Park was like a 4 minute walk from our place!! I took a few pics of our street and stuff, but Im still in NYC, so Ill upload them when I get home on Thursday.

PS- I met up with my NYC boy (smitten, remember?)...it was so perfect and wonderful. He is even cuter than I remembered and he brought his roommate that seemed to hit it off with my roommate Ann. It was a picturesque evening, and I had my first "kiss on a New York City street" in the midst of passing couples. I dont think I stopped smiling the whole way home. God I love this city.

More to come...

No comments: