Sunday, December 03, 2006

Resurrected

Three numbers: 178, 39, 12.

The number of posts for each year since 2004. As you can see, upon my move to NYC, the posts have dramatically decreased even though the blog-worthy items in my life have probably tripled. I attribute this to various things, none of which I'll go into detail over now- most of you know them anyway(grad school, internships, working in Italy, and my new job). The hiatus from June until now was probably the longest one I have had so far. Unforuantely since then, due to lack of inactivity, all of my old comments (via Haloscan) have been deleted. Well, hiatus = over.

I realize lately that I've found myself thinking "oh I would blog about that" when I read or heard of something, but due to the demise of my old blog design, I had not made the move. Well enough of that. Here it is, at least for now, the blah blog design, attempting to differentiate itself just a tad from the other "templates"...it has a long way to go, but at least I can write.

Welcome back little bloggy, I've missed you bunches.

No comments: