Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ok, enough is enough

I realized I either have to be on the blog horse or hop off....I think I've been dangling from the saddle for the past year....ok, too many horse riding analogies. Anyways, I've decided to give the old timely updates thing a try again. Does this mean I won't fail? Of course not, but I like the idea of at least giving it a shot. Now to find all my readers again.........

Update
So since the last time I wrote here I've had a couple of really cool jobs, one of which was as a Venue Manager for the Tribeca Film Festival. Man, that was an experience, but a very cool one at that. I met tons of directors and producers, not to mention a good amount of celebrities. It was also my first position in which I ran the show for the whole venue, which was stressful, but fulfilling. Since then I've worked for NBC on an NHL playoff game and also have the US Open and a tournament for the Golf Channel coming up in June. I love freelancing, but am definitely looking for something more stable in the meantime.

Update
I graduated 2 days ago!! Amazing. For those of you who have been here since the beginning, you remember my posts on here anxiously awaiting to see if I was even accepted. Crazy how the time flies. I don't officially get my diploma until August because I am finishing up 3 classes this summer, but it's great to know this is all culminating.

Update
I'm dating someone great! HA, yea right. I think we all know that my time here in NYC has been filled with Mr. Wrongs and shitload of school and work. Funny story though, the other night after going out drinking with friends and meeting the hot boyfriend of one of my friends, I returned to my apt a wee bit depressed as to when the hell I was EVER going to meet someone great. The next morning I woke up, slight headache, and went to the computer to check emails...when I notice.....an email from www.eharmony.com saying "you're almost finished! please click here to finish the personality profile you started". Umm, what? Then it all comes screaming back to me. That's right, in my drunked stupor I went onto that site and did as much of that profile as I could stand. The stimulus: In the past 2 weeks I have heard of 2 people I know going on there and finding their "soulmate", not to mention those damn commercials. Oh lordy, I never cease to amaze myself. I haven't decided if I should complete the rest of it or not, stay tuned, this will no doubt be a journey.

1 comment:

Kevin Mathison said...

Nice Post, Thank You Author!!!
Please contact the Dating Customer helpline.
can't login to Pof
Recover SilverSingles Account
Dating Helpline Number