Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I wish I knew how to quit you

My love of Jake Gyllenhaal has hit an alltime low as I find myself now googling his name to see what new "news" they have on him....yea, on a daily basis. I might eventually need an intervention.

Here's the scoop:
Well yet 2 more women in addition to the recent gossip have been linked to Jake Gyllenhaal this past week. Sadly, I am not one of them. The NY Post reports that he was out dining with Jennifer Aniston at Babbo Restaurant in the West Village. You would think the fact that he was out with her would bother me, but actually its the fact that he was TWO BLOCKS FROM MY APARTMENT YET AGAIN AND I NEVER SAW HIM. I swear, anytime I read anything on him in New York, he is always spotted directly in my vicinity, yet I never see him.



The more upsetting gossip (only because I am jealous) comes from pictures taken of Jake and Natalie Portman this past weekend, in which they grabbed dinner and he gave her tulips. Awwww. You know, I really like Natalie Portman, so even if there were something going on, I think I could handle it....you know, eventually. Oh, and guess what neighborhood they were in? That's right.



Maybe I'll go take a stroll around the neighborhood....

No comments: