Friday, April 07, 2006

I hope she screams like hell

The more I read about Katie Holmes, the more I just feel sorry for her family and friends. After attending an interview with Tom Cruise for Parade Magazine, she has now been classified as as the newest Stepford Wife, completely devoid of thought and her own opinions. Apparently the interviewer said that he was stunned that Katie never stopped smiling, even while Cruise discussed being beaten when he was younger.

Ok, creepy.

Now what about this silent birth stuff? All I know is that the mother is suppose to keep quiet through the whole process as to create the "best environment in which to welcome the child". Hmm, thats pleasant, however, let remember what it is...CHILDBIRTH. How the hell are you suppose to keep quiet when something that big comes out of your vagina? I am sure we are all deeply demented due to our mothers screaming during childbirth. Give me a break. Scream your head off Katie, and then sock Cruise in the face.

No comments: