Thursday, July 21, 2005

There's a monster in my stomach

Well it was margarita night last night with the ladies and we headed over to Mo's Carribean on the Upper East Side for $1 margarita night. What do you think when you hear $1 margaritas? I anticipate a cup full of slushy ice crap that has a little flavor, but definitely no tequila. Well I was wrong- this place actually had strong margaritas for $1. My stupid mistake was consuming about 7 of these without anything more than some chips and salsa in my tummy. I am paying the price today. You know when you are in that "I can't even think about eating even though I know it will make me feel better" mood? Well I forced myself to eat something and it just isnt helping. It doesnt help that daytime tv is crap. I can only watch so many reruns of Laguna Beach. Ok, so I'm lying about that part. We all know I have a Laguna Beach problem.

I went running yesterday around the Washington Square Park area and let me tell you I thought I was going to die afterwards. Now before you start thinking I have no athletic endurance, what I am referring to is the extreme heat. Dear God what the hell is going on here?? Some days it is worse than Florida- particularly the days I have to ride on the subway. Down there it feels like you are all just sitting in a crock pot.

***removed

No comments: