Thursday, June 01, 2006

My birthday weekend awaits

Well judging by the number of hits over the past few days coming from people doing a blog search for Jake Gyllenhaal and ending up at my site, it looks like I'm not the only one who appreciates his fineness. Thanks all, I feel a little more normal now.

Tonight was the season premiere of "The Hills". Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, I know you've been waiting for it just as much as I have. LC from Laguna Beach is back in her own show about her new life in LA. Judging just from this first episode, it looks like that girl Heidi is going to win the "if you could punch anyone on the show who would it be?" contest. If its half as good as the Laguna Beach drama, I am one lucky ducky. I have to say though (and this is for the Laguna Beach fans), what is up with her in the wedding veil at the end of the promo? It better not be Jason.

So tomorrow I am off to lovely Florida for the weekend to celebrate my......wait for it......27th birthday. Yep, 27 freaking years old on Sunday. Wow. I'm not even stressing out about the age thing though, I think 29 is my scary age because then its going to feel like I am rushing to do all those things I said I was going to do before 30. So this weekend it will just be about lounging by the pool, family, the beach, barbecues, and whatever else I can throw into my couple of days there. Most importantly- central air conditioning. God bless it.

Happy weekend y'all!

No comments: